Mark's Novel on Kindle

Sunday, January 30, 2011

reader checks in

Got this email on Facebook. It's bound to happen --- restaurants and flyshops close or move or whatever. Still, you gotta include them

Bob PowellJanuary 30, 2011 at 7:38pm
Subject: Colorado Flyfishing
Mr. Williams,
Picked up your book, CO Flyfishing, while in Durango a few weekends ago. Very nice. A quick update for you: Darwin's in El Jebel is no longer open. Imagine our displeasure. My wife and I drove up from Palisade for a quick Sun. trip (she shops, I fish). We were craving Mac and cheese and crab. Not only did I get skunked on the Fork, but for lunch too. Ended up with the beer cheese soup in Glenwood; very good as well. At any rate keep up the good work. Your book has inspired me to plan a shorter version of your trip with my grown sons from Dallas. Thanks again. Bob Powell
P.S. If your interested you can find a fishing piece I wrote a few years back for Texas Magazine/Houston Chronicle/State Lines. Entitled 'It's Not Always About the Fish' RD Powell. Thanks for your good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment