Mark's Novel on Kindle

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Check out a cool fishing site I've been lurking on for awhile

Wind Knots and Tangled Lines  Great site and they've got a friendly, obviously close, group of anglers that visit and comment.  I like that the blogger (Howard Levett) chooses to fish with vintage tackle, the fiberglass rods like I grew up using.  Next week, Mac and I'll be putting up an opportunity to win a book of ours (Colorado Flyfishing: Where to Eat Sleep and Fish) and my flyfishing app.  More on that later.  Give the blog a view and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Mark. I love your site. I'm taking my time browsing and enjoying some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wind Knots and Tangled Lines are looking nice to see...It looks really attractive,the colors are vibrants..

    ReplyDelete